Discounts and Scholarships
Scholarships and Fee Guidelines for the Academic Year 2022 – 2023
- In the case of two children, the second child will receive a 15% discount
In the case of three children, the second child will receive a 10% discount and the third child will receive a 15% discount
Student Referral Discount of AED 300/- will be applicable as per Student Referral Policy
50% discount on tuition fee based on academic evaluation.
Early Bird Discount
AED 250 per child max 500 per family, additional discount if the one full payment is made through cash, Card, CDC and bank transfer on or before July 31, 2022.
10% discount on tuition fee only for Academic Year 2021 – 2022
- Any two scholarships cannot be combined. In case a student qualifies for two or more scholarship criteria, the higher scholarship discount shall be applicable.
- In case of sibling discount, the highest percentage of available discount will be applied for a sibling in the lowest fee bracket and vice versa.
- Referral Discount is not applicable during Open House
- In case a student under Scholarship Program withdraws, any applicable scholarship will be reversed
- Terms and Conditions may apply
30% Discount on tuition fee for ESAAD, FAZAA, and Absher, applicable only for one child per family.
Up To 30% scholarship on MOE Approved fee for ESAAD, FAZAA, and ABSHER, applicable only for one child per family.