Discounts and Scholarships
Scholarships and Fee Guidelines for the Academic Year 2023 – 2024
- In the case of two children, the second child will receive a 15% discount
In the case of three children, the second child will receive a 10% discount and the third child will receive a 15% discount
Student Referral Discount of AED 300/- will be applicable as per Student Referral Policy
50% discount on tuition fee based on academic evaluation.
Early Bird Discount
Additional 5% Scholarship if the one full payment is made through cash, card and bank transfer on or before July 31, 2023. AED 250 per child, max 500 per family.
10% discount on tuition fee only for Academic Year 2021 – 2022
- Any two scholarships cannot be combined. In case a student qualifies for two or more scholarship criteria, the higher scholarship discount shall be applicable.
- In case of sibling discount, the highest percentage of available discount will be applied for a sibling in the lowest fee bracket and vice versa.
- Referral Discount is not applicable during Open House
- In case a student under Scholarship Program withdraws, any applicable scholarship will be reversed
- Terms and Conditions may apply
30% Discount on tuition fee for ESAAD, FAZAA, and Absher, applicable only for one child per family.
Up To 30% scholarship on MOE Approved fee for ESAAD, FAZAA, and ABSHER, applicable only for one child per family.