Documents Required

Required Documents for Registration in CAS

  • Students’ original U.A.E. I.D. Card + a photocopy.
  • Both Father’s & Mother’s original U.A.E. I.D. Card + a photocopy 6 Recent colored passport size photograph of the student.
  • Photocopy of the birth certificate
  • Students’  passport copy (with valid residence visa for non-U.A.E. citizens). Family Book U.A.E. citizens only.
  • Copy of the vaccination card.
  • Continuing study letter from the previous school or nursery with student SIS No. if the student was registered in any school before.
  • Student’s final report card (for the last three years) and transfer Certificate including the SIS number of the student from his/her previous the Education Zone must stamp school (for students that transfer between schools within the U.A.E.).
  • MAP/CAT4 previous school report 
  • Medical Report