Our Vision Mission
Our vision is to become the leading American School in the region committed to academic excellence, innovation, and empowerment.
Our mission is to provide students with the facilities, skills and knowledge that will enable them to reach their full potential by providing a student-centered curriculum and a school environment that fosters respect, excellence, and innovation resulting in life-long learning and personal growth.
Academic Excellence: Academic Excellence is our driving force and our primary metric.
Respect: Respect is our guide to building a community that welcomes and appreciates differences amongst people and promotes a positive learning environment.
Ethics: Ethics bind us to the correct conduct that benefit individuals and the community as a whole.
Teamwork: We work together to create an environment where students are happy and engaged in quality learning.
Pride: Students take pride in their identities and the positive impact they can make on the community.
Integrity: Students demonstrate integrity and high moral character by adhering to ethical principles and assuring that there is consistency between their beliefs, words, and actions.
Resilience: Through ensuring our students are up to embrace challenges and are able to lift themselves up even when times are difficult.
We believe in:
- Creating a healthy and friendly environment, which ensures the wellbeing of our students, teachers, staff, and visitors.
- Effectively communicating plans, assessments and reporting processes to parents.
- Adopting consistent implementation of strategies and programs across the school.
- Implementing fair, equitable and transparent assessment practices.
- Using evidence based teaching to determine and meet student needs and continuously monitor their progress.